This apparatus can be used for some mechanics experiments such as measurment of average velocity and instantaneous velocity, measurment of acceleration, Newton’s second law, elastic collision, converting potential energy into kinetic energy and study the harmonic oscillations.
- Air track in 1.2m length, consists of air holes with 0.8 mm diameter
- Air pump
- Two optical sensors to record the times
- Bench digital chronometer
- Two carts in 120 mm lengths
- Equipments and accessories box (containing indicators in different widths, weights, required instruments to study elastic and inelastic collisions, extra screws)